Friday 2 May 2014

Tim Buescher reports on RCN Research Conference Glasgow 2014

In April I attended the Royal College of Nursing 2014 International Research Conference at the University of Glasgow where my poster entitled How Compulsive Hoarding Affects Family Relationships won poster of the day on the final day.  Over the course of the three day conference I had the opportunity to meet clinicians, academics and students engaged in a diversity of research and I attended a variety of seminars and presentations on a diversity of subjects.  It was particularly helpful to see Hull University colleagues, my supervisors and fellow PhD students presenting their research and describing the various challenges that they have overcome.  Attending the conference gave me a confidence boost and meeting so many people who are using so many different techniques helped me to consolidate my ideas about what I want to achieve with my research and how I would like to progress my research opportunities for the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment